Scriplets from my Left Brain

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Me ,Myself and .....

Iam Ramki ,walking to that dreadful place ..I hate this place like anything ..Earning 25,000Rs per month and still i have to do these cheap acts .....How good it was ,when i was in chennai ,studying in Anna University and just strolling along the streets of chennai ..Now its all over ....

I made few steps to that place ....Me with a small bag with few files ,CDs ,my USB ...I saw the people around me ..Everything faded out and i concentrated on the people near me ....Indecent idiots ,no sense of manners ....Anyhow ,there is no use in cursing them ..I need to fight with them ,after all iam also a human being ..Every dog has its day .....Be it a dog from chennai or a dog from banglore ...

OK -Ramki ..relax ,you can definetely beat these guys ..Are you not educated ?Are you not better dressed ?Do you not have a girl friend ? What can be worse than to fight with one's girl friend ? I had a look at my opponents ...a guy with ugly shirt and mouth full of pan parag ...another young lad ,old guy and a couple ....."nalla vela ,old man um ,couple um irukanga ..athu pothum ......"

A sudden rush ....some 10 more people joined ...oooff..bull shit man ..More competetitors ....Just then ,one small guy could not control his nature's call and made the place the dirty ..." kiya hai yei ...ganda kartha hai" ( what the hellis this !-This lad is making the place dirty ") commented our friend with his mouth full of 'paan' and just about to spit a good one pound of it outside ...

Should i actually take ...No No postponment ..It is the question of strength ,discipline and more importantly saying Hello to my darling who is waiting for me .....

The thing has come ..EVerybody's eye on that ...Everybody brimming with confidence that he \she can do it ..Like a group of dogs waiting for the bread ...JOhn william's score in Star Wars
'Duel Of The Fates ') came across my mind and that gave immense confidence to me ..Iam ready ,ready for


Here am I ,standing on the Dadar station ,Mumbai one of the busisest station at waiting to catch a electric train at 8 AM to go to office .:)


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home